PDA

View Full Version : Best dog in the world!

Slab
12-09-2013, 08:29 AM
You have to believe that any dog that'll retrieve your ducks in this weather is the best dog in the world cause ain't no way in heck that I'd be doing it!

And yes, finally killed some ducks! What a great time with great people and one heck of a Dog.

And if you've never had breakfast in the field, in the cold, you don't know what good food taste like. Coulda been warmed up rice cakes and it woulda tasted good. Well maybe not! lol

Percidae_Papermouth
12-09-2013, 07:15 PM
Looks mighty cold there! Good looking dog.

RCC
12-09-2013, 09:16 PM
Nice dawg and bunch of ducks. Looking forward to getting after a few myself after finishing my on-call duty on Friday. My retrievers are gone, but it was always a joy to see the dogs work.

Slab
12-10-2013, 01:06 PM
Nice dawg and bunch of ducks. Looking forward to getting after a few myself after finishing my on-call duty on Friday. My retrievers are gone, but it was always a joy to see the dogs work.

Watching the dogs work is a quarter of the fun, the other quarters go to the shooting, watching nature, and eating what you kill.

drake
12-10-2013, 09:38 PM
and one heck of a Dog.

I second that!

Crappie predator
12-11-2013, 06:21 PM
Thanks guys I have been happy with him for almost 10 years. There are times he makes me want to shoot him but 99% of the time I wouldn't sell him for all the money in the world.

www.crappiepredator.com

Fatman
12-18-2013, 03:14 PM
Great looking dog!!!!!!!! Nice mess of ducks!! See lots of nice feathers for jig tying right there!!!

GrnTmbrHntr
12-19-2013, 05:42 AM

I hope you post some pictures.