Thread: winghunter.com logowear - shirt ideas

Post Thanks / Like

winghunter.com logowear - shirt ideas

I have a vision for how I want to make the first batch of shirts, however, I could use some input to see how much my idea of a winghunter.com shirt is different from what you guys would like.

Shirt Color:
    Writing Color:
    Size:
    Logo (large): front or back?
    Material: cotton or 50/50?
    Sleeve: long or short?

I think the logo will be the winghunter.com on top with the bird logo below.

Post Thanks / Like
    Never ask a question if you don't want an answer! LOL

Color=something earthy. Black, brown, tan, etc
    Writing color= I personally like white or black depending on the background
    Size=for me, XXL
    Logo=How about the bird on front with WingHunter.com on the back. Catches attention whether you are coming or going
    Material=cotton
    Sleeve=Long

Post Thanks / Like
    Never been much of a logo on the front guy... Unless its a small logo on a pocket. I like your winghunter logo maybe winghunter.com above or below the logo on the back, also winghunter.com would look cool down the shirt sleeve if in long sleeve... And earthy colors are all I wear lol. If you get some made I am good for two. Just let me know when you have em printed and how much they are. Btw I'm a xl

Post Thanks / Like
    I used to be a cotton guy, but I absolutely love the 50/50 stuff now. Less wrinkles, and keeps you cooler/dryer. I would highly recommend Gildan DriBlend. That's all I use now for Crappie.com shirts.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slab View Post
    I used to be a cotton guy, but I absolutely love the 50/50 stuff now. Less wrinkles, and keeps you cooler/dryer. I would highly recommend Gildan DriBlend. That's all I use now for Crappie.com shirts.
    Fwiw, I looked at the shirts I wear often and like and they are 90 cotton 10 poly. I think they are durable and comfortable. Gildan also. I'll keep all this info in mind when working this out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Any ideas on other sayings that can be thrown on the shirts? For example, winghunter.com logo on one long sleeve and something else on the other?