PDA

View Full Version : What's in your blind bag?

Percidae_Papermouth
11-25-2013, 07:29 PM
I keep an extra pair of gloves, box of shells ,headlamp, flashlight, decoy string, leather man pliers/knife, and a snack usually m&m s or nabs...

drake
11-25-2013, 07:55 PM
I keep an extra pair of gloves, box of shells ,headlamp, flashlight, decoy string, leather man pliers/knife, and a snack usually m&m s or nabs...

Perfect timing for me. I was just thinking about that. So far I was planning on snack, flashlight, headlamp, and leatherman tool. Maybe there are some other good ideas on things to throw in.

kswaterfowler
11-25-2013, 08:08 PM
Baby wipes, shells, 3 xtra mesh facemasks, 2 fleece beanies, warm facemask, pair of gloves, knife, spare bolts and wingnuts for decoy car, headlamp, small bottle of water, jerky, lighter (emergency use only).

GrnTmbrHntr
11-26-2013, 05:58 AM
4 boxes of shells, 3 duck straps, my 2 calls on a string lanyard and a pair of wool gloves for backup.

After reading all the stuff you guys have in yours, I'm thinking you all must carry bags. I still use a metal ammo can.

drake
11-26-2013, 07:31 AM
After reading all the stuff you guys have in yours, I'm thinking you all must carry bags. I still use a metal ammo can.

Nah, I am still using a plastic ammo box. Only concern is that it won't float. Probably will buy one sooner or later though.

drake
11-26-2013, 07:35 AM
Baby wipes, shells, 3 xtra mesh facemasks, 2 fleece beanies, warm facemask, pair of gloves, knife, spare bolts and wingnuts for decoy car, headlamp, small bottle of water, jerky, lighter (emergency use only).

Curious about a few items. Any particular reason for baby wipes or just general use? Why that many mesh face masks, just because they take up no space? Lastly, why do you say "emergency use only" for the lighter?

Percidae_Papermouth
11-26-2013, 11:27 AM
Buttwipes/don't have a beard/don't smoke ... Am I close?

kswaterfowler
11-26-2013, 01:16 PM

Yep and the facemasks seem to disappear as the season goes on. Forgot chapstick as well. Always a tube in the blind bag. Use it on your lips or when the fingers start cracking rub a little in the crack.

drake
11-26-2013, 05:51 PM

What's with the insults? ;)